Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello Again

Well I finshed my project and speech. The speech was the
worst part because not only did we have to say a small
speech to our teacher we also had to be in a costume. The
fun part was that after our speeches were done (my friends
and me)we had 2 hours of nothing but hanging out together.
It was actually kinda fun. Well its almost the end of the
school year thank goodness which means CSTs are here. We
finished up last week but now they are making us take the
End of Course Exam. I mean they make us take the CSTs and
thats 2 weeks of math and english and next year it would be
3 weeks of math, english, science from all three years, and
history from all three years. Thats a lot of stuff. Im happy
i dont have to worry about it till next year. Good thing is
that my friend Dainelle (also known as Shorty) will be coming
back from Goriga soon. Also I might get to see my friends Kylie
and Kayla this Summer. It would be a lot of fun because I
haven't seen them in forever.